Friday, March 14, 2014

Thing 18 of 23 Mobile Things

Duolingo!  This is Great!  I have always wanted to learn Spanish... Tried a couple of home study courses but this is the best I've seen!  It have audio, pictures, word selection, type your words, microphone... And works on simple levels... AND FUN!  I experienced loss of audio but I have learned HOW TO FIX LOSS OF AUDIO ON IPAD... Go to SETTINGS, GENERAL, ACCESSIBILITY, TURN ON THEN OFF MONO AUDIO.  That should do it!  And... Duolingo offers French and several other languages!  AND... You can set it up to be available off-line.  LOVE IT!  I think I will post this app at the library for the kids also.

I'm debating about downloading B-Rhymes Dictionary.  I love poetry... Plus... Next month is Poetry Month.  This could be helpful to encourage the kids at the library in writing poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment