Sunday, March 23, 2014

Thing 23!

The final step... What do I think... Hmmm... At this time... I am keeping Springpad, 511MN, Flipboard, Zite, Duolingo, B-Rhymes and Appsgonefree.  I already had Zinio, Overdrive and Pinterest which I love!  I still have Aviary, Word Warp, & Word Collapse but unsure as to whether I will keep.  Finding 7 apps I like is pretty good.  This also encouraged me learn how to set up a blog.

On the other hand, I found difficulties with several of the suggested apps in getting them to work or do much other than be a sample.  Quite a few  simply didn't suit me. Yes, it was good to have a resource of apps to try but I felt I "Had" to try at least one Thing each time and some just didn't interest me.

I enjoyed talking and sharing with my co-worker who is also doing this but I didn't go into any of the blogs after the first couple of weeks... Just didn't take the time.

I appreciate the time, work and research that went into creating this program and I say "Thank You!"

All in all... A good experience... But...Would I do it again???  Probably not.


No comments:

Post a Comment